I got nominated for this challenge by an admirably adorable blogger who runs this blog.
Thank you very much for that and I suggest you guys check her blog out. That is for those of y’all don’t already know her 🙂
Firstly the rules:
- Post three consecutive days.
- You can pick one or three quotes per day.
- Challenge three different bloggers per day.
By the way these are the rules that I’m not going to follow. Well, not all of them anyway.
I’m putting up all my 9 quotes in a single post ’cause ain’t nobody got time for 3 days. Also, I’ll be putting an extra 4 quotes as bonus for absolutely no reason other than the fact that my heart was aching at the thought of not sharing them. So there’s going to be a total of 13 quotes I’ll be sharing.
Here it goes:
1. “In life, either you point the gun or you face the gun.” – Shabana *This was said by my chemistry tutor as a matter of fact and I don’t think there is a better way of defining the world that we live in. It’s harsh but it’s also true.
2. “If not me, who? If not now, when?” – Emma Watson
3. “I thought life was unfair until someone said to me: Life is fair because it is unfair to everybody.” – Unknown
4. “Someday you’ll be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” – C.S. Lewis
5. “Act like you trust people, but don’t.” – Unknown
6. “When men are weak, our mothers are strong.” – North Korean saying.
7. “Race, gender, religion, sexuality; We are all people.” – Connor Franta
8. “Do not allow loneliness to lower your standards.” – Unkown // Read that one more time.
9. “People who have no hold over their process of thinking are likely to be ruined by liberty of thought. If the thought is immature, liberty of thought becomes a method of turning men into animals.” – Muhammad Iqbal (a.k.a Allama Iqbal)
And here are 4 extra ones 🙂
1. “Trust Allah but tie up your camel.” – Prophet Muhammad PBUH (Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2517)
2. “Surely we belong to Allah, and surely to Him we shall return.” – The Quran (2:156)
3. “Why do you not help each other?” – The Quran (37:25)
4. “Are you a more difficult creation or is it the heaven? Allah constructed it” – The Quran (29:27) This was Allah’s reply to the people who mocked the Prophet PBUH for claiming that mankind will be resurrected after death in order to invalidate His message. *I shared this one because every time I hear someone recite this verse in Arabic, I get overwhelmed and it raises the hair on my skin.
That’s all now. Thank you for bearing with me.
Here are the people I’m nominating:
Lol, yeah. It’s an open invitation. Do your own post or share your favorite quotes in the comments section below. Do it however you like it. But DO it.
Thank you all and have a beautiful day 🙂